3001 - Headteacher International School
- Location: International
- Start: January 2018
- School Type: International School
This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional international educator to lead a bi-lingual Spanish/English all-through school in one of the most vibrant, culturally rich world cities. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of international headship; be fully bi-lingual and ideally have prior experience of living and working in Central/South America.
The appointment is for January 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The school is well-established and highly regarded in the region as a dynamic and forward thinking organisation in the vanguard of curriculum development and digital strategy. It provides an exciting and wide ranging education which ensures that all pupils have the opportunity to succeed both academically and through a programme of extra- curricular activities. Pupils leave the school with an international outlook that prepares them to be global citizens as well as ambassadors for their home country.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- Can inspire and motivate teachers and senior leaders towards a common goal
- Is experienced in and knowledgeable about international curriculum options
- Has a minimum of three years' experience of senior leadership in an all-through international school
- Is a well-qualified teacher (secondary/high school phase) educated to Master's level
- Is fully bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Has previous teaching/leadership experience in Central/South America or other Spanish speaking region
- Is engaging, dynamic with excellent communication and presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
Salary and benefits
An excellent, competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate, in addition to ex pat benefits which include: annual flight; health insurance; accommodation allowance and free education for up to 3 school age children.
The school's Board have engaged VeriSelect Education (www.veriselect.com) to support them with managing the process of appointing the new Headteacher. In the first instance, you are invited to submit a full CV with a covering letter of application or contact Angela Forsyth, Director T: +44 (0)1494 771644 E: email@example.com or Ian Chandler, Executive Search Consultant E: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal, confidential discussion about this appointment.
VeriSelect consultants will conduct initial interviews via Skype on an ongoing basis. Subsequent longlist interviews with the school via Skype will be followed by final interviews in Mexico with a view to making an appointment for January 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.