This position has been filled by Veriselect. If you're interested in a similar position, please get in touch with Angela Forsyth.
3008 - Gresol American-International School
- Location: Europe
- Start: August 2018
- School Type: International School
Gresol American-International School, Barcelona, Spain
Early Years/Elementary/Middle & High School/IB (all subject specialisms) vacancies.
Required for August 2018, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed professionals who are enthusiastic about teaching in our International-American school. The successful candidates will be joining a team of highly trained national and international professionals with extensive experience.
About the school: Gresol International-American School is a growing American School offering a high-profile education in Terrassa (Barcelona, Spain). Gresol International-American School is a private education centre for students aged three to 18, which is committed to excellence and innovation in its teaching methods and curriculum.
English is the primary language of teaching and students are trilingual by the time they graduate.
Since being founded 50 years ago, the school has consistently striven to be on the cutting edge of pedagogical advancements, focusing on intellectual, social and emotional growth to ensure that each student reaches his or her full potential. English is the primary language of teaching and students are trilingual by the time they graduate.
The school applies an international educational approach that prepares students for the challenges of the 21st century. It provides the knowledge, tools and understanding students need to be curious, creative and independent learners.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Education or related area you applying for
- Qualified Teacher Status or other Certifications Experience in International Schools
- Spanish work permit, NIE and Social Security Number
- DBS/CRB/List 99 or equivalent Certificates to demonstrate clearance to teach (Absence of criminal/ sexual offences)
- Driver’s licence and car
Major Teaching Responsibilities
- High quality teaching practice
- Monitor and evaluate students’ performance and development Plan
- Prepare and deliver activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Contribute to learning processes and curriculum development
- Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings Salary and Benefits the application process
Salary and Benefits
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary Stable working environment
- Housing Location Assistance
- Healthcare (through Spanish national healthcare system)
To apply: Please make your application directly via the school’s website, www.gresolschool.com quoting REF VERIS2018.
For pre-application enquiries, please contact our UK Adviser, Angela Forsyth, Lead Consultant, VeriSelect, for an informal conversation.